Tuesday 28 July 2020

On 20:15 by FACTS Summer Coordinators   No comments


Nicole is a Comparative Literature and Film Studies student. Last year Nicole took on a leadership role in our Global Soul Wellness project and ESL Curriculum project. This year she is leading a Web Reviews project that reviews the websites of various schools, organizations, and businesses.


During my time with FACTSnet, I gained valuable experience in Career and Personal Development that will surely be useful in my university career and later professional life. For my summer job, I was responsible for Team Leader administrative duties, leading a web review project, completing Career and Personal Development assignments, transitioning over web review responsibilities to other employees, and helping set up networks for the rest of the summer.


My publishable projects include:


Click here to read Nicole's 2019 Public Summary.


0 comments:

Post a Comment