Wednesday 29 July 2020

On 16:39 by FACTS Summer Coordinators   No comments


Ben is an English student. This year, Ben took on a leadership role in creating content for our UofA Club reviews and main website. Last year, Ben worked mainly on the payroll and other accounting duties.


From the two months I have worked at FACTSnet this summer, I have gained valuable experience and new knowledge. The Career and Personal Development and DISC program both helped me learn important new ways of working working with people and dealing with my own personal ways to interact and work with other people. Also, this job has helped me adapt to working online and at home as during these current times, the norm is very unusual.


My publishable projects:



Click here to read Ben's 2019 Public Summary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment