Tuesday 26 June 2018

On 14:13 by U of A Networking   No comments
My work for FACTSnet was mainly payroll throughout the main portion of the job. At the start I worked on the three assignments given to me and worked on creating collections for the website. After that, I started working on payroll, marketing for FACTSnet and making an event for international students at the U of A to come watch a golden bears game. I also had meetings with other members of the team to discuss various topics such as the U of A FACTSnet club, finding new collections and helping each other out with collections. I also used some time allocated to us for work on my own career such as improving my language skills and working on my resume.

Overall, this job with FACTSnet helped me improve my marketing and accounting skills in quite the fashion and helped me work on aspects of my personal career. This job also helped me work on planning, working out a schedule and being more efficient with my work, which will be a great skill to have for the coming school year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment