Tuesday 26 June 2018

On 17:45 by U of A Networking   No comments
During my time at FACTS, I was fortunate enough to gain the three-fold experience of leadership skills, employable skills and career-specific skills. I was part of several teams and assignments during my 8 weeks. These include the administration team, and their many responsibilities in growing FACTS and managing employees, the U of A team and the career and development team. I also completed assignments for Global Soul Wellness, Workability and my own personal projects during my time at Eastglen. My publishable work from all of these various tasks can be found here:

Administration:
Get Active Collection

Work at Eastglen 

Soul Wellness and Workability


My experience at FACTS helped me gain a multitude of useful skills. Including the value of strong leadership, community and teamwork. When collaborating together, despite age and value differences, people can have a huge impact on the communities they live in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment