Tuesday 26 June 2018

On 19:06 by U of A Networking   No comments
This summer, my summer job with FACTS was primarily administrative, but also included coordinating a group project and working on a personal research project. I had previously worked for FACTS on internship during the school year, so I was familiar with many of the protocols and projects unique to FACTS. As a result, I joined the lead team during the second week of my summer job and took on administrative tasks including: daily and weekly detailed checks for other employees; keeping track of progress and providing feedback on employee assignments for the Global Soul Wellness Project; and collaborating on administrative and HR documents for FACTS. 

The documents I completed are as follows: 

Global Soul Wellness 

Soul Care 

Because my role involved primarily administrative work, many of the documents I created or collaborated on are specific to FACTS employment and are therefore not for public access. Administrative documents I worked on included:
  • Advice for Future Admin Teams
  • Reporting Checks & Reporting Standards
  • Global Soul Wellness Team Summary
  • Global Soul Wellness Progress Reports

My summer job with FACTS proved to be a valuable opportunity to gain leadership, administrative, and collaborative experience. In any future involvement with FACTS, I plan to continue being a part of the FACTSnet UofA club, contribute more to the Global Soul Wellness Project, and assist with continuing to improve the administration of FACTS’ opportunities. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment