Tuesday 26 June 2018

On 14:06 by U of A Networking   No comments
During my time with FACTSnet I worked on various collections, created a Personal Development Plan, and organized our involvement in the international student’s orientation this year at the University of Alberta. 

My publishable projects include:

I also worked on 
-ESL Curriculum (Negotiation)
-Global Soul Wellness
  • Healing Wounds
  • Accepting Limitations
 During my time with FACTSnet I worked on various collections, created a Personal Development Plan, and organized our involvement in the international student’s orientation this year at the University of Alberta. 

Overall, my time with FACTSnet allowed me to work on projects relevant to my interests and personal development, while also giving me the opportunity to advance my career development, leadership, and teamwork skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment